Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Introduction



 
Hello Readers,

My name is Alyssa and I am at the crazy age of fifteen! Let me tell you something... when you are balancing seven public school classes (four of them being honors), three online classes, sports, volunteer hours and social life; it can get a wee bit crazy! Sleep becomes the past and grades become the future! High-School can be a pain in the buttox; however, it is your layout for college. This is my life. I play volleyball and now I am in marching band/concert band, and all these classes! I know it sounds like I am pushing myself way to hard, but I need this for success! I would like to become a forensic scientist in the future!

Being a freshman at high school is nice; however, it creates a WHOLE MESS of troubles! I am creating this blog to let you know what to do when certain situations occur... which means these problems have happened to me! This blog might get a little random but it will be on the basis of a fifteen year old high schooler's life! I hope you will enjoy:D Oh and I will blog as often as possible... or whenever I feel you guys should know about something:)

Thanks,

Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the intro. Absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see what you will post. -Follow from mee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am actuallly going to submit EVERY friday.

      Delete
  2. Cool-io!!! I <3 the extreme pic :).

    ReplyDelete